Three (3) scholarships available, $5,000 each will be paid to successful applicants by April 16, 2022. Applications will be accepted January 1, 2022 through March 6, 2022.
- Senior student, on track to graduate in May of 2022
- Applicant is a graduate of a Nebraska High School
- Applicant has a cumulative professional school GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Applicant has accepted a contract or has a contract pending with a Nebraska practice that is either a food animal practice or mixed animal practice that is predominantly food animal.
- The job description must stipulate that the applicant will primarily be practicing food animal medicine and surgery.
NOTE: To complete the process outlined below, you must be signed in to your account as a student member of the NVMA. If you need assistance in creating your free student account, send an email to email@example.com.
Applicant must print, and then complete the APPLICANT LETTER OF INTENT date, sign and mail it to:
NCSF, Inc. PO Box 296, Alliance, NE 69301
Letter must be post marked no later than March 6, 2022
Employer must write a letter certifying applicant’s employment and verify that the practice profile is predominantly large animal. Letter to be mailed to the Foundation at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The student must complete the online application form (click) and submit it electronically no later than March 6, 2022. (If the student applied for a NCSF scholarship in October of 2021 that form may be used, although the student may wish to update that application or to simply submit a new one)
Recipients will be selected by the Foundation’s Scholarship Committee.