Associate Veterinarian [O’Neill, NE]
We are in need of a full-time DVM to fill our team! The O’Neill Veterinary Clinic in north central Nebraska is a mixed animal practice. It is located in one of the top 3 beef cow counties in the nation. O’Neill is a beautiful town on the edge of the Sandhills. It is a thriving community and is a commercial hub for the surrounding area. Our practice sits a few miles north and west of O’Neill.
Our clinic breakdown is 80% cow-calf work and 20% companion animal and equine work. We also service a small number of small ruminant clients. Please see our website for an up-to-date list of services. All services including food animal herd and individual, equine, and companion animal are performed at both haul-in and remote locations. We have a range of equipment including digital radiographs, Zoetis CBC and chemistry blood machines, Cardell monitor and gas anesthesia machine, ReproScan ultrasound units for bovine pregnancy diagnosis, power float for equine dental procedures, cold laser therapy machine, and Avimark software.
Our clinic currently consists of a full-time and part time veterinarian and a full support staff. This individual would be offered the following:
- One day off per week
- Paid vacation days
- Paid membership in two professional organizations
- Stipend for continuing education events
- Cellular phone or phone stipend
- Pickup with vet box
- Portable Daniel’s chute
- 401K with matching fund up to 3%
- Monthly health care stipend
- The opportunity to be part of an extremely flexible, open, and exciting work environment
We are looking for the following duties from applicants:
- Perform on-call services and work Saturday mornings every THIRD week
- Willingness to practice medicine on all species, but applicant is encouraged to specialize in certain areas if desired
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn and to teach, as we all benefit in a team-oriented environment!
- The desire to buy into or own a practice is encouraged but not required.
Please visit our Facebook page and website, oneillvet.com, to get a better sense of our practice. Please contact our practice at 402-336-3883 or email email@example.com for more information.